We are keeping our sign In for our clean ups at 7:45 am then we clean up the waterways and watershed from 8-9 am until the weather cools. Rain cancels our events. You can also check our events on our Facebook page and website for updates!
September 4 (2 sites)
1) Bob Sikes Bridge, South end, please park by the Grand Marlin.
2) Naval Live Oaks, 1800 Gulf Breeze Parkway, 32561. We will be meeting by the visitor information center, please let the site captain know if you are willing to drive to another area of the park.
September 11 (2 sites)
1) Bay Bluffs Park, 3400 Scenic Highway, Pensacola FL. At the stoplight @ Summit and Scenic Hwy.
2) Chimney Park, Langley and Scenic Highway, Pensacola FL
All portions of Scenic need to be cleaned.
If you would like to pick another spot please do and bring your trash to one of our sites to be disposed of.
September 18 (3 sites) - INTERNATIONAL COASTAL CLEANUP
1) Graffiti Bridge - N 17th Ave, Pensacola 32502
2) Quietwater Beach - 400 Quietwater Beach Road, PNS Beach 32561, meet by the Seashell
3) Park West right before the entrance to Fort Pickens, Pensacola Beach 32561. Please meet in the north parking lot.
September 25 (1 site) - Special pier and beach cleanup with NPS, 3rd Coast Divers, Perdido Key Rotary.
More details to come.
We hope to see you at a cleanup! If you have your own gloves, bucket or grabber, we encourage you to bring your own due to the pandemic. We will have our regular supplies on hand if you don't have these items (Gloves, grabbers, buckets, bags). Bring sunscreen and bug spray if needed, and lots of water. Closed toe shoes recommended. Kayaks for water cleanups are always welcome! Please wear your Ocean Hour shirt!